We must raise over $16,500 a year for the following major expenses. $300 is a full sponsorship for one athlete.
- $2000 for Running Camp in Colorado or Santa Cruz, CA.
- $3200 for two pairs of running shoes per year per 45 students.
- $4800 for fuel and transportation costs to practices, competitions, etc.
- $1200 a year to help seniors with college expenses the first year of college.
- $800 a year for healthy post-practice snacks.
- $2500 for race entry fees.
- $2400 for coaching stipends.
Checks made out to: UrbanLife with “City Heights Runners” in the MEMO line.
Mailed to: 5202 Orange Ave, San Diego CA 92115
We are always looking for people who would like to be running buddies for the middle-school programs, to tutor students through UCAN, or to help us plan special events for the students. We are open to your creative ideas to support our work!