We must raise over $36,000 a year for the following major expenses. $600 is a full sponsorship for one athlete.
- $5000 for Running Camp in Mammoth or Cuyamaca.
- $6000 for three pairs of running shoes per year for 60 students.
- $7800 for fuel and transportation costs to practices, competitions, etc.
- $8000 a year to help seniors with college expenses the first year of college.
- $2000 a year for healthy post-practice snacks.
- $2500 for race entry fees.
- $4800 for coaching stipends.
Donate here, and specify City Heights Runners in the program option.
Checks made out to: UrbanLife with “City Heights Runners” in the MEMO line.
Mailed to: 5202 Orange Ave, San Diego CA 92115
We are always looking for people who would like to be running buddies for the middle-school programs, to tutor students year-round, or to help us plan special events for the students. We are open to your creative ideas to support our work!